Hiking in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Leisure hikers, summit stormers and nature lovers - welcome to the Saalbach-Hinterglemm hiking circuit
A hiking holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm is turned into a special experience by the region’s rich diversity, which includes mountain lakes, Alpine pastures, mountain huts, and the rolling hills of the highest grass mountains in Europe.
The region’s extensive network of over 400 kilometres of well-marked hiking trails allow you explore the scenic beauty of the Kitzbühel Alps, offering access to the area’s most breath-taking spots. Whether you’re looking for family or themed hikes, challenging climbing tours or panoramic trails - here, everyone will find something to suit them and experience an unforgettable day!
Is there anything better after a strenuous hike to the top than looking down over the valley below, taking in the wonderful mountain views and being pampered with regional delicacies? Get a little closer to heaven, forget your everyday worries and enjoy nature!
- Medicinal herbs and Alpine flower trail - themed trail, approx. 40 min.
- 3 Summit hike incl. Hochkogel, approx 6 hrs.
- Floral hikes, approx 1/5 hrs.
- The Seven Summits of Saalbach-Hinterglemm hike, approx 8.5 hrs.
- Schattberg and Saalbachkogel altitude trail, approx. 4.5 hrs.
- Pinzgauer Marienweg pilgrimage route, approx. 14 hrs.
- Stemmerkogel hike, approx 4.5 hrs.